Re: "Process 101" final requirements and rough concept draft

Shawn & TF:

Looks good. Two suggestions follow.

At 11:13 AM 8/1/2006 -0500, Shawn Henry wrote:
>EOW2 TF:
>
>I updated the Requirements for ["Process 101"/Basic/"For Dummies"] based
>on our discussion at yesterday's teleconference, at:
>         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-process
>
>Please let me know right away if you see anything that should be addressed
>before sending it to EOWG.

- on "is LCWD the last stage?" i also think that we need to address the
question "is LCWD the *first* stage?" based on the kind of
misunderstandings that I've seen

- on "Target audience has little or no knowledge of W3C Process, and many
don't know much about standards development or such" I think that a related
and important issue could be added here:
"...and because of the large international impact of WCAG,
misunderstandings about the document stage can cause significant concerns
for parties that may be impacted by the final standard"

~ Judy

>I'm working on the rough concept draft of the doc itself at:
>         http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/w3c-process
>
>I'll refine it some more before sending it to EOWG. I welcome your input
>at this stage.
>
>Best,
>~ Shawn

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530