Re: Meeting time-- Re: Apologies for today, followup, and request to reschedule

As I think the implementation work is rather straightforward and mostly coordination between Alicia, Caleb and me, I'd be ok if you chose an time that is inconvenient for me, if it works for y’all. (With the expectation that I can't join every time.)

Eric

Sent from my iPhone