updating resources -- Re: Apologies for today, followup, and request to reschedule

On 4/19/2017 1:35 PM, Sharron Rush wrote:
> * Do you need any help?
>
> Yes, given the continued mention and general support for vetting
> resources before adding to the new site, James will do a call for all
> hands on deck to get that done within a few months with the help of
> everyone. We will use the editorial guidelines and a high level
> "hives check" of resources to prepare them for migration.

Reminder that we have already done an initial analysis (that can be changed, of course) of what needs to be done and priority:
* first column of https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/wai-pages
* which led to this: https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Current_Projects#2017_Charter_Work

These are in this week's EOWG survey for comment.

Best,
~Shawn