Re: Follow-up to WAI site redesign today's meeting

Thanks James!

One other thing I remember from the face-to-face:
* Some concern with in-page navigation on the left. WAI site users are use to primary site nav on the left and in-page nav on the right. My gut is that it's OK to have site-wide nav at the top and no nav on the left, but think it might be too confusing to have in-page nav on the left.

Also, I wanted to reiterate that everyone at the F2F *really* like the general direction of these mockups and loved the icons! :-)

And one last point: Please take another pass at integrating some familiarity with existing WAI brand and website -- at least tweaking "Web Accessibility Initiative" to be more like known "logo"/workmark.

Thanks, Alicia!

~Shawn