please comment on prototype revisions [was Re: minutes Re: questions for discussion Re: ad-hoc WSTF discussion in 2 hours

Based on feedback from heuristic reviews, I made the following additional changes in the prototype (http://www.w3.org/2004/09/wai-nav/):

* changed static navigation links to:
	- WAI Translations
	- Contacting WAI
	- WAI Site Help
	- WAI Site Map
	- W3C Search
specific question: WAI Site Help & WAI Site Map too similar? What about something like, "Help on WAI Site"

* bumped "Guidelines & Techniques" up a level, so top level is now:
	- Getting Started
	- About WAI
	- Guidelines & Techniques
	- Supporting Resources
	- WAI Groups
to see previous IA, see http://www.w3.org/2004/09/wai-nav/sitemap.html (which i will change tomorrow, Wed)

specific question: can you remember any of the card sorting, usability testing, or other work you did? if so, how do you think this change fits with your findings?

PLEASE COMMENT ASAP. I will send a review version of the prototype to the W3C Team WEDNESDAY mid-day.

Best,

~ Shawn