record keeping - RE: testing IA & navigation early prototype

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:57:05 -0500
To: <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>
Cc: "'Wayne Dick'" <wed@csulb.edu>, "'Pasquale Popolizio'" <pasquale@osservatoriosullacomunicazione.com>

WSTF folks,

Here is a reminder that we plan to post the project documentation
online. Therefore, please keep good records of any usability testing you
do - even informal. The participant screener and pre-test interview that
AIR used are at:
	http://www.air.org/concord/wai/screener.html
	http://www.air.org/concord/wai/appendices.html#pretest

Please collect and record participant data as appropriate - e.g., for a
quick, informal test you probably don't want to get all that
information; however, please get at least:

- What is your occupation and title?
- How would you describe your role or interest as it relates to web
development and/or making webpages accessible to people with
disabilities?
- In the last year, how often have you visited the Web Accessibility
Initiative (WAI) website to locate information?
- We are particularly Interested in including people with disabilities
in this study: Do you have a disability?  If yes, briefly describe
disability:
- How long have you been involved in Web accessibility?

Thanks!

~ Shawn