WSTF: WAI Site Wireframes

From: Carol at Kognitive.com <carol@kognitive.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 21:43:07 -0600
To: <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>
I've put together some wireframes for you to look at.  http://www.kognitive.com/eowg/wireframes/index.html

Consider the following:
-These are NOT representative of what the site may end up looking like.
-These are just for discussion and possibly for testing at CSUN.
- Most text is "greeked"

Feedback I am looking for:
- Navigation - is this accurately labeled for now (came from Site Map - http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/site-map)?
- Font Size - should it be larger for testing?  (When printed these are about the size of a piece of paper - 600 x 800)
- General Comments on wireframes
- Should I continue mapping out the tasks with this style?
- I'm eliminating some tasks as I go because we won't be creating a full site - please give your advice on these as well.

Regards,

Carol J. Smith
Kognitive Consulting, Inc.
carol@kognitive.com