Re: CSUN: Survey for persons with disabilities

WSTF: re: CSUN: Survey for persons with disabilitiesThis is a great start Charmane!  We could add a little disclaimer I've got samples we could take from.  I'd also be happy to distribute the survey at CSUN.

There are a few other things I'd be curious to know such as:

- How often do you use a computer?
Everyday              Couple times a week                     Couple times a month                      Rarely/Never

- How many times in the last week have you used the internet to obtain information?

Not at all                        1 - 5 times                             5 - 10 times                           too many to count

- Do you regularly use a document editing program (eg. Microsoft Word)?

- What challenges do you encounter regularly on the internet that frustrate you? (or something like this)

Carol Smith

carol@kognitive.com