WSTF f2f meetings 18, 19, 20 March 2004

From: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:39:17 -0600
To: <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>

WSTF,

Per our discussions over the last couple of weeks and at the last
teleconference, we will meet  (in conjunction with CSUN conference) for
a few hours on Thursday 18, Friday 19, and Saturday 20 March 2004 in Los
Angeles, CA, USA at the Airport Hilton.

The times of the meetings will be determined based on participant
availability. That is, we will set meeting times that don't conflict
with CSUN sessions that people want to attend. Contact Shawn after
Tuesday 16 March for the name of the meeting room.

The agenda is posted at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/UCD/Overview.html#tasks

Regards,

~ Shawn