Re: clarification on RE: for EOWG - review Wednesday

From: <Andrew.Arch@visionaustralia.org.au>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:30:17 +1000
To: shawn@w3.org
Cc: public-wai-eo-site@w3.org

The topics for EO are well described - thanks for all your work.

WRT 'Issues', I liked the suggestion from Charmane of one for "newbies" and
one for "techies".

WRT the 'Quote' - my vote is still for the home page, but at the bottom as
a byline or similar

                      "Shawn Lawton Henry"
                      <shawn@w3.org>                To:       <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>
                      Sent by:                      cc:
                      public-wai-eo-site-req        Subject:  clarification on RE: for EOWG - review Wednesday
                      29/04/2004 03:37 AM

Note that what we need from you today is any changes or additions to
below as what I will send to EOWG mailing list tonight (or tomorrow) for
discussion on Friday.