WSTF: tasks

From: Sailesh Panchang <sailesh.panchang@deque.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:32:04 -0500
To: <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>
Here are a few scenarios to consider:
 Q1: Where can I find specific information about browser support for different accessibility technologies outlined in the WCAG?  (Answer: there is a link in theWCAG 1.0)
Q2: I notice some docs are endorsed by WG members and some by W3C members and  some are endorsed by the Director. Is there  a description of the guideline creation / endorsement process?
Q3: My family member has become disabled (motor / vision / etc. impairment). I am looking for adaptive  technologies that will help her use the Web. So I am trying to locate useful info / links on WAI site.
Q4: Am trying to  identify current job openings at W3C-WAI.
Q5: I need to buy an eval and repair tool. Is there a checklist of issues I should consider during selection?
Q6: What are "W3C technologies"?  ... not in glossary
Sailesh Panchang
Senior Accessibility Engineer
Deque Systems,11180  Sunrise Valley Drive,
4th Floor, Reston VA 20191
Tel: 703-225-0380 Extension 105
E-mail: sailesh.panchang@deque.com
Fax: 703-225-0387