Re: Card Sorting: - corrected files

From: Carol Jacobs Smith <carologic@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:25:28 -0600
To: <public-wai-eo-site@w3.org>
Hello again,

I found an error in the Labels version of the card sort - somehow only half of them got onto the labels.  My apologies - the Card sized ones are fine.

Please use the attached files instead (both .pdf and Word versions are included).  NOTE: the "cards.xsl" file is only for the Word documents - this is not the data collection form - use the original one I sent.

Thanks,
Carol Smith
carol@kognitive.com