Re: Need help with comment #10 (was Re: disposition of BAD comments)

Hi
I  am only a beginner and easily confused when it comes to creating a
website - but the beginner texts all use 'ul' then 'li' to create menus.
Does Firefox offer a better way to create a menu (list) with bullets
removed?
Suzette