Re: Report format

Hi Tom,

I'm not sure that it is only the Failures that we want to list to show
that a Success Criterion has not been met. We can also show Techniques
that have not been implemented, so that conformance with the Success
Criterion could not be demonstrated. Having said that, it seems that we
we'll need to clearly state the assumptions under which the evaluation
took place (including mentioning Accessibility Supported Technologies).

I'll work on a draft format based on your input below for discussion.

Thanks,
   Shadi