more (minor) changes to before/after pages

From: Eric Eggert <w3c@yatil.de>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 20:23:36 +0200
To: public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org
Hi Shadi,

thanks for the todo items.

> Eric:
> - increase width of the Demo pages and of the left navigation

Actually I _decreased_ the width in december after the group decided
the accessible version should fit into an 800 pixels wide screen. Can
we please get to a conclusion which won’t require me to change it
again if someone want it to fit on small screens again…

I’ll have a look at the other items asap.

Best,
Eric

(Sorry, sent it to Shadi only before.)

--
Eric Eggert
Waldfischbacher Straße 20, 66978 Leimen/Pfalz, Deutschland

http://yatil.de/ | http://snookerblog.de/ | Proud Kraut: http://webkrauts.de/