Re: updated wireframe for navigation

From: Michael Stenitzer <stenitzer@wienfluss.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:12:16 +0100
To: Eric Eggert <mail@yatil.de>
CC: public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org

hi eric,

Eric Eggert wrote:

>> i updated the wireframe including a forth tab.
>> http://www.wienfluss.net/BAD/BAD.png
>>
>> thoughts?
>

> I donít like the four tabs for a reason: It implies four different pages
> but the annotated versions are the same pages with another layer of
> information applied. Probably weíll need another metaphor here like two
> split tabs (Inaccessible version | annotations) or something along those
> lines.

i agree on the first part: it's not looking optimal for me. that's why i
  updated the wireframes to get an impression.

but i don't agree on the solutions. splitted tabs would be the wrong
metaphor. i will think about it.

> Sorry for getting so UI-ish so early in the process, but we should put
> the best possible interface out  there and I think itís quite an
> important consideration.

ACK, i think its the right time to discuss this.

regards, michael

--
Michael Stenitzer | WIENFLUSS information.design.solutions
www.wienfluss.net | proschkogasse 1/5 | wien06at