Re: Betr.: Re: Wireframe for Demo-Pages

Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:

> This leads me to the idea of an annotate function rather than annotated
> pages: when you toggle the annotation mode the inaccessible pages show
> the barriers inline and the accessible pages show the solutions.
>
> This is however more work. Do people think that it would be worth the
> effort? I personally think it would be a very useful function to meet
> the needs of many different audiences.

i think this might be an interesting option. i considered it earlier but
it needs definitely a more advanced solution to make it accessible.

i try to think about requirements, constraints and solutions. hopefully
before tomorrows meeting.

cheers, michael

--
Michael Stenitzer | WIENFLUSS information.design.solutions
www.wienfluss.net | proschkogasse 1/5 | wien06at