Re: Betr.: Re: Wireframe for Demo-Pages

This leads me to the idea of an annotate function rather than annotated
pages: when you toggle the annotation mode the inaccessible pages show
the barriers inline and the accessible pages show the solutions.

This is however more work. Do people think that it would be worth the
effort? I personally think it would be a very useful function to meet
the needs of many different audiences.

Best,
   Shadi