Wireframe for Demo-Pages

From: Michael Stenitzer <stenitzer@wienfluss.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 18:13:41 +0100
To: public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org

hi all,

i've put together a simple wireframe how i would propose to embed the
demopages in a navigable set of pages:

http://www.wienfluss.net/BAD/BAD.png

here the outline of my considerations in text (AKA longdesc):

* use an easy to understand and non-technical, non-insider speak title
and subtitle.

* provide a clear representation of the three different flavours each
page is available with a tab navigation:
- inaccessible version,
- annotated accessible version,
- accessible version.
(implementation note: the tabs are normal links, no javascript, no ajax,
no witch-art. Annotate the selected tab with some hidden text, we might
use ARIA too).

* provide a simple navigation between the demo-pages. this might be in
the form of previous / next page links or by listing and linking all
four demo pages.

* meta-navigation: providing links to background information (about
demo, description of all barriers, evaluation report).

* footer: leave more or less like it is now (not in the wireframe).

any thoughts, ideas?

regards, michael

--
Michael Stenitzer | WIENFLUSS information.design.solutions
www.wienfluss.net | proschkogasse 1/5 | wien06at