Re: HTML/CSS ready, go!

From: Maik Wagner - mcwiwa consulting <wagner@mcwiwa.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 15:22:15 +0100
To: Eric Eggert <w3c@yatil.de>
CC: public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org

Hallo Eric,

am Samstag, 6. Dezember 2008 um 16:10 schriebst Du:

> Hi!

> Iíve completed my efforts of cleaning the styling of those after
> pages, that was some work due to redundancy introduced before, but I
> wrestled through, as promised.
And you've done a good hard work!

> Some quick notes:

> I havenít really tested on IE and although I donít expect problems.
> please drop a note if you see spooky things Ė related to those
> documents.
My IE-Test went well, I just found two details (in any browser):

- The "more"-links at the news-section got focused a strange colour
  (white on grey)

- We sholud try to get the whole content fitted in a 800 x 600
  viewport, it misses just for some pixels and we get a horizontal
  scrollbar ( isue at my WAI-AGE list)

> or download it from here:
> http://ericeggert.net/whosbad/after-documents.zip
That was a good idea! Like that we can start directliy our work with
the code...

Best wishes

Maik

Maik Wagner