HTML/CSS ready, go!

From: Eric Eggert <w3c@yatil.de>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 16:10:21 +0100
To: Bad TaskForce <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>

Hi!

Iíve completed my efforts of cleaning the styling of those after
pages, that was some work due to redundancy introduced before, but I
wrestled through, as promised.

Some quick notes:

I havenít really tested on IE and although I donít expect problems.
please drop a note if you see spooky things Ė related to those
documents.

Even though I havenít documented everything, Iíve used CSSEdits group
feature[1]. Probably we could use some CSSDoc[2] in there as well if
we have some spare time, which means we are probably not.

You can find the documents online:
http://ericeggert.net/whosbad/home.html

or download it from here:
http://ericeggert.net/whosbad/after-documents.zip