Re: How to Report an Inaccessible Website - title question

From: Andrew Arch <andrew@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 23:53:25 +0000
To: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>, public-wai-age@w3.org
Hi Josh

Joshue O Connor wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>> BTW, did you catch that we are also working on "Making Web Browsing More
>> Enjoyable - Ways to Customize Your Computer System"?
>>  - http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/adaptive/strategies.html
>
> Thanks for that. Looks good. Online video tutorials would be great with
> that.
>
> If I can help in anyway let me know.

The intention is to introduce the subject, and then link to good
reputable (and hopefully up-to-date) how-to materials. Some of these are
listed and annotated in the Requirements doc:
   http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-adapt-strat.html#refs
If you know any good ones (including video) please let us know - either
to me personally or to the WAI-AGE list:
   public-wai-age@w3.org

Cheers from sweltering Melbourne.  Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/yh3k52s - record temps!!