Yet Another Title

From: William Loughborough <wloughborough@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 02:48:35 -0700
To: public-wai-age@w3.org
For what is most recently called "How to Report Inaccessible Websites"
- "Reinforcing Web Accessibility".

Since what we are undertaking has the goal of modifying the
behavio(u)r of whoever can do something to make a site more
accessible, we might borrow from the language of behavio(u)rism and
its methods that are often characteris(z)ed as "carrot-stick" or more
academically as "positive/negative reinforcement".

Love.

--
http://www.boobam.org/webgeezermild.htm