Re: some ideas for scenarios

From: Andrew Arch <andrew@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:45:19 +0100
To: Michael Stenitzer <stenitzer@wienfluss.net>
CC: public-wai-age@w3.org
Thanks Michael - some interesting videos.

I also came across a site with assistive technology success stories:
http://www.ataccess.org/community/successes/successes.html

And for what teenagers do with communications technology today, I found
this recent Times article interesting:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article6703399.ece

Does anyone else have any good background material?

Andrew