Re: Our video about senior web surfers ...

Good evening ...

On 13 Aug 2009 at 14:16, Isabelle Motte Namur wrote:
> Last year, I have been working with you while preparing a video to make
> students in computer science aware of the difficulties of seniors while
> using internet.
> The video is now ready and has been traduced in priority in English.
> It is possible to view an online version here (RealPlayer needed):
> Select the first video with title"Senior web surfer".

This is an excellent tool for stimulating discussion.
I'm going to show to my group of captive silver surfers
next week, and ask them to comment.

By the way, you don't need RealPlayer.
We use the open source VLC Media Player
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VLC_media_player