 From: public-wai-age-request@w3.org on behalf of Shadi Abou-Zahra
 Sent: Fri 10-Oct-08 9:19 AM
 To: public-wai-age@w3.org
 Subject: Reminder: which types of barriers to demonstrate on BAD?

 Dear group,

 As discussed during the previous teleconference, please send ideas about
 the types of accessibility barriers that we should include in the Demo.
 As a reminder, here is a summary of the current types of barriers shown
 on the Demo (more details are available in the evaluation report):
   - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2005/Demo/features>

 Please check back with the comparative analysis that captures many of
 the accessibility recommendations for older users:
   - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/WAI-AGE/comparative.html>

 Regards,
    Shadi