Re: Web Accessibility Business Case draft updates

From: William Loughborough <wloughborough@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 00:30:52 -0700
To: "Andrew Arch" <andrew@w3.org>
Cc: public-wai-age@w3.org
first one: "ageing" should be used throughout.
second one: older technology [or mobile technology], just older [or mobile]
technology.
     discovering their relevance, perhaps "necessity" might be stronger than
"relevance"?
third, fourth, and fifth ones: no comments

I shouldn't have been surprised at what a great job you've done with this,
but it is up to your usual standards.

Love.