Re: Web Accessibility Business Case draft updates

first one: "ageing" should be used throughout.
second one: older technology [or mobile technology], just older [or mobile]
technology.
     discovering their relevance, perhaps "necessity" might be stronger than
"relevance"?
third, fourth, and fifth ones: no comments

I shouldn't have been surprised at what a great job you've done with this,
but it is up to your usual standards.

Love.