Re: WAI-AGE task force meeting - 15/Oct

Slide 10 speaks of an "ageing community" and while I agree that this is an
almost dominant characteristic today, there are at least some signs that the
sense of more inclusivity in the "mainstream community" might be showing
signs that we will have re-inclusion of elders.

It is to be hoped that addressing both the needs of this fairly
cohesive/identifiable "community" (which we are doing well in this
presentation) and its effect on increasing inclusion will be served.

Love.