Label, project, or milestone

From: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 01:28:18 +0900
To: W3C Process CG <public-w3process@w3.org>
During the call today, I proposed using Github Projects instead of Github Labels to triage bugs into things we want to address during Process 2020 vs things we've agreed to defer to Process 2021. Chris (and a few others I think) suggested that maybe we should use Github Milestones instead.

I hadn't used them before, so I was a bit caught off guard, but having though about it, that makes sense to me.

Does anyone want to defend the use of Labels for this kind of triaging?

—Florian