Call for Consensus: https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pull/231

From: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 08:15:40 +0900
To: W3C Process CG <public-w3process@w3.org>
Hi,

As a response to Fuqiao Xue, who noticed a confusing bit of phrasing, Natasha has filed the following editorial pull request:

https://github.com/w3c/w3process/pull/231

We have consensus in github about this being a useful and safe clarification, so I would like to merge it before the AC ballot.

This is a call for consensus to merge this pull request. Given existing support, unless someone has a problem with it, I will merge it on Friday this week (2018-12-14).

Thanks,
—Florian (co-editor)