Draft Agenda Process Call July 12th, 9am Pacific

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 11:13:38 -0700
To: public-w3process <public-w3process@w3.org>
WebEx: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m98a10c28e94ea2a2c76cedd389c26235
meeting code: 640 650 903

Full Webex Information is on our Mail Archives <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-w3process/2017Jul/0000.html>  (member only accessible)

IRC is #w3process

1) Assign scribe, etc.

2) Review any actions completed from the last call. Take up any discussions that are urgent.
  See GitHub assigned issues <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/assigned/*>

3) Active issues

see <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+sort%3Aupdated-desc> for issues sorted by recently-updated

<https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/23> seems to have a proposal; act on it?

<https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/36> superseded specs; ask the AB to update the explanation page, and make any process edits needed to say that a request to mark as superseded can (should) be included in an AC ballot of the superseding spec.

<https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/2> joint deliverables: Chaals has a proposal; should we run with it?

<https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/30> specifically reference CEPC

4) Continue reviewing the issues in the GitHub Issue database <https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues>, and
4.1) Tag the ones we intend to work on as ‘active’
4.2) deal with any minor clean-up (e.g. Chaals recently closed an issue on mention of CEPC), tag duplicates
4.3) for everything marked as ‘active’ , decide what the next steps are; ideally, have a champion (hello Mike) for it

I believe we handled 1-15 inclusive but omitted #11 (why?), so we’ll start with 11 and then move to 16 and following.
  https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/11
  https://github.com/w3c/w3process/issues/16

5) Next meeting. Currently August 9th, 9am Pacific. BUT I CANNOT do this time. I either need a sub, a re-schedule, or a cancel.

6) Any other business.

Thanks