Status of Process 2016

From: Stephen Zilles <steve@zilles.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 08:10:43 -0700
To: <public-w3process@w3.org>
The following is my understanding of the current state of the Process 2016
document based on the major changes to the process that are desire and have
been discussed.

*  Renumbered - 5.2.8*, it becomes 5.2.7 - DONE

*  Remove "W3C doesn't organize conferences"- DONE

*  Simplify and Rationalize Appeals  - DONE as far as I know.

*  Change the AB and TAG voting to Single Transferable Vote - DONE

*  Clarified the rights and obligations of Member Consortia - PENDING update
to paragraph 1 of 2.1.2.1
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-w3process/2016Oct/0005.html

*  Add a process to make a Recommendation Obsolete - REVISED TEXT SENT
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-w3process/2016Oct/0003.html

*  Modified the process for Continuing Work on a Specification across
Charters - DONE

*  Allow Editorial Changes to be published as an Edited Recommendation
without AC Review - DONE, except for nits
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-w3process/2016Oct/0004.html

Steve Z