RE: Revising 7.2 Appeal by Advisory Committee Representatives (was Re; Agenda Process Document ...)

That was dropped in this rewrite, it was " If, within one week of the Team's announcement, 5% or more of the Advisory Committee support the appeal request," so it was a 1 week period to gather the 5%.   The person making initiating the appeal could post directly to the AC and there could be a set email list to post support - then the 1 week clock could start when they make the request.