Re: Issue-163 Update of Members that are Consortia themselves

Steve and company,
    I've taken my next shot at the language and THINK I have everything
we need in the current version.  As a reminder it is located here
<https://www.w3.org/2015/09/Process2.1Proposal.html>.

Team-Legal,
    I've modified this and believe I've only added clarity not made any
substantial changes but would REALLY like a review and opinion from you
about this.

Cheers,

Alan