GitHub (was: Requested addition to section 7.1)

On 19/12/2016 15:36, Daniel Glazman wrote:

> I am going to stop here this thread that goes into circles until I post
> my process change proposals.

I am now editing into a clone of the hg repo but that would help
A LOT to have a github mirror of the Process since I could file
issues and PRs. The hg repo and its logs are public anyway.

1. could it be done _now_ by AB as an experiment, please?

2. does AB have any recommendation or guideline about such an
   experiment I should follow?

Thanks.

</Daniel>