From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 1:53 AM
To: "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
Subject: GitHub (was: Requested addition to section 7.1)

    On 19/12/2016 15:36, Daniel Glazman wrote:

    > I am going to stop here this thread that goes into circles until I post
    > my process change proposals.

    I am now editing into a clone of the hg repo but that would help
    A LOT to have a github mirror of the Process since I could file
    issues and PRs. The hg repo and its logs are public anyway.

    1. could it be done _now_ by AB as an experiment, please?

    2. does AB have any recommendation or guideline about such an
       experiment I should follow?

    Thanks.

    </Daniel>