Re: Requested addition to section 7.1

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 18:42:35 +0100
To: public-w3process@w3.org
On 16/12/2016 18:24, David Singer wrote:

> I assume (until we cut over to GitHub) you should raise an Issue.

Done; issue 176.

> do you have a pointer?  it’s nice to have a “test case” or example

Last CSS WG charter. Optional incubation was added based only on 3+1
votes to the Charter w/o discussion in the WG itself. Hardly a
consensus, and hardly AC agreement. I don't disagree with the outcome
but the way it happened is absolutely not normal, nor in the spirit
of our Process.

</Daniel>