Requested addition to section 7.1

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 09:39:44 +0100
To: public-w3process <public-w3process@w3.org>
Hello.

I think we miss something in section 7.1

7.1.2 item 2 links to "substantive changes" in section 6.2.5 but the
list there refers to technical documents only.

"Substantive changes" is then undefined for Charter review or even for
Process review.

In the missing definition, and following a recent event that deeply
shocked me, I think we need to categorize "changes that impact the
internal process of the Group" as changes beyond "substantive" and
falling into 7.1.2 item 3, "returned for additional work".

Thanks.

</Daniel>