Re: w3process-ACTION-47: Produce a proposal for addressing wayne's "comment 9" - allowing appeal where the director's decision isn't the same as the proposal sent for review.

From: <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 01:36:01 +0300
To: Revising W3C Process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>, Wayne Carr <wayne.carr@linux.intel.com>
+ wayne.carr@
- sysbot+tracker@

I propose changing the second sentence of section 8.2 from
"When Advisory Committee review immediately precedes a decision, Advisory Committee representatives may only appeal when there is dissent."

"When there is dissent in an Advisory Committee review, or the director reaches a decision other than that proposed (including simply not doing what was proposed), Advisory Committee representatives may appeal the decision."

Note that this discussion also touches on issue-7 although I don't have a proposal to address that further at the moment.

cheers

Chaals