Re: Issue-140: The description of the Team in Section 2.2

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 15:11:11 -0800
Cc: chaals@yandex-team.ru, Stephen Zilles <szilles@adobe.com>, "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
To: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>

In general, I think we’re in agreement that the process document should *define* only what it needs, and therefore the defined roles in the team in the process document should be restricted to the roles used in that document.

I suspect that having some brief informative context about the team, as long as it’s brief, is helpful, and if there is helpful text about the team that doesn’t fit either of these two (is too long and not used in the process) we should find a new home for it.