Re: Updated [Was: UI Mockup [Was: CfC: create a public list to announce new publications; deadline Oct 15]]

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 12:19:11 -0500
To: public-w3process@w3.org
On 11/09/2014 11:02 AM, Arthur Barstow wrote:

>> Anything else to add to the FAQ?
>
> I recommend you move the FAQ to a wiki document the `community` can evolve over time.

I prefer leaving it inline in the form, where it will actually
get found and read, as opposed to on a wiki somewhere where
nobody will bother to look.

If you can also make it editable as a wiki, great. But I'd
prioritize findability over editability here, particularly
if Ian leaves his email with a suggestion that people send
in suggested edits as necessary.

~fantasai