Re: W3C needs a Dashboard

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 11:24:31 -0400
To: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
CC: public-w3process <public-w3process@w3.org>
On 5/2/14 6:10 AM, GALINDO Virginie wrote:
> I have been looking again at the dashboard wiki, and added a requirement to get the active specifications retrieved.

Hi Virginie,

Ok, that's great.

FYI, since Ian's April 3 email [1] didn't give me much confidence any
dashboard type work will be done soon, since I see Group level
dashboards (especially WGs) as a high priority, I went ahead and
converted my personal cache of WG dashboards/roadmaps [1] into a new
wiki doc:

    <https://www.w3.org/wiki/GroupDashboards>

It's certainly a `poor man's` approach but it does provide `1-stop
shopping` to spec status data for those groups I follow (with a few
placeholders). If you or anyone else wants to help with this, please do.
I think I'll ping the chairs list to see if anyone has some additional
data to provide. I would also be happy to move this effort to Github if
people think that would be a better way to improve it.

-Thanks, AB

[1] <https://delicious.com/afbarstow/W3CRoadmap>