From: Ian Jacobs [mailto:ij@w3.org]
Sent: vendredi 4 avril 2014 18:37
To: Arthur Barstow
Cc: GALINDO Virginie; public-w3process
Subject: Re: W3C needs a Dashboard

On Apr 4, 2014, at 11:32 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:

> On 4/4/14 4:20 AM, ext GALINDO Virginie wrote:
>>  https://www.w3.org/wiki/Dashboard
>
> FYI, I added a new section re Priorities because ...
>

> On 4/3/14 1:31 PM, ext Ian Jacobs wrote:
>
> |  [1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/Headlights2013/SiteRedesign/Proposal
>

> That's a lot of details and a bit of a `boil the ocean` approach. (And
> I presume that since we are having this discussion no active resources
> are being applied to implement that proposal.)
>
> A high priority Use Case for me (as AC rep and Chair) is to have a single doc/service that provides a link to all Working Groups' {roadmap,dashboard,PubStatus,<what_ever_groups_call_it>} if they have one.

We have this page that shows which groups are publishing specs (and spec status):
 http://www.w3.org/TR/tr-groups-all

Ian

> As I said back in 2012 [1], a low-hanging-fruit solution would be to simply include such links to a canonical list of Working Groups such as [2], although adding the group's dashboard links to [3] would be better than what we have now which is nothing.
>
> -AB
>
> [1]
> <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-forum/2012OctDec/0154.htm
> l> [2] <http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/>
> [3] <https://www.w3.org/Member/Mail/>

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus