Re: Draft for Last Call

On 3/9/2014 8:03 PM, Charles McCathie Nevile wrote:
> Hi,
>
> following the AB meeting, and incorporation of the last editorial
> comments, I have produced a draft for the AB to check and hopefully
> approve as a Last Call (to be proposed incorporated into a full version
> of the Process Document).
>
> The document is at
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/raw-file/13a947c0bdc9/tr.html and changes are
> detailed at https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/

I don't see the inclusion of text per the discussion scribed below.  Am
I overlooking it somewhere?

[[
Ralph: Something just came up in an internal conversation
... the question is when we're rescinding a W3C Rec

<Ralph> Rescinding a Recommendation

Ralph: Text in the current process says that there is a publication of a
rescinded Re[c] announced that encourages the Team to update the status
of the thing that was rescinded
... to note this is no longer a Rec
... in my reading, there is no language in the current proposal to
suggest the Team should update a W3C Rec is rescinded

chaals: I agree, and there should be; obvious oversight.

Ralph: The current process doesn't suggest how it should be done, just
that it should be done
... The current proposal doesn't even have a suggestion

SteveZ: Accepted

chaals: WFM

Ralph: I'll provide specific language, if you wish.
... Do you need to see specific language? [no]
]]