Ab meeting - chapter 7 discussion

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 17:31:01 +0100
To: "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
Hi all,

at the last AB meeting we forgot to clarify in advance that discussion
would be made public, so I wanted to be extra-careful that we hadn't
misled anyone into saying something that they did not intend for the
public record. Having clarified that, the minutes for the session are now
available at

http://www.w3.org/2014/03/04-w3process-minutes.html

Thanks very much to Coralie for scribing.

cheers

Chaals