Re: Don't disclose election results

On 04/06/2014 16:14 , Sylvain Galineau wrote:
> And with Jeff suggesting 25% participation is actually high compared
> to voting on charters - what's the problem there? The word 'charter'?
> - I'm afraid bikeshedding the name mostly treats a symptom instead of
> finding the cause.

I don't think that you can compare both. I don't think that people
should vote on specific group charters unless they have a specific
interest in how that specific area should work.

Besides... they aren't votes. It's a way of gather comments and
assessing their intensity.

IMHO no matter which way you dice it 25% isn't high.