Re: Disclosing election results -- a voice of caution

From: Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 10:22:12 -0400
To: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>
Cc: public-w3process@w3.org, David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>, Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, "Bassetti, Ann" <ann.bassetti@boeing.com>, Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, "Michael Champion (MS OPEN TECH)" <Michael.Champion@microsoft.com>
On Jun 3, 2014 10:13 AM, "Jeff Jaffe" <jeff@w3.org> wrote:

>> -  What percentage of members voted?
>

> 98 Members voted which is more than 25% of the Membership.  Personally, I
am quite pleased that there was this level of interest.  While not the 90+%
that I would have preferred, the 25% is still larger than some democratic
political elections in some locations.  They voted for 355 candidates, an
average of 3.6 votes per Member.

>> -  What percentage of people voted for the maximum number of candidates?
>

> 51 of the 98 voted for 5 candidates.
>

>>   How about only 1 candidate?
>

> 22 of the 98 voted for 1 candidate.

This is a great start Jeff, informative.  Is it plausible to gather similar
historical information for, say, the last 5 years so we can see trends?