Re: Proposal to create Public list for the AB [Was: Re: w3process-ISSUE-104 (AB-transparency): AB should conduct all non-sensitive e-mail on a Public or Member list [Advisory Board]]

FWIW: the process list is a) targeted to process discussions, and b) under
the guide of a CG, so a contributor has to sign the CLA.  Not sure how much
that latter point matters in this context, in other contexts it would make
a difference.

I'd prefer NOT to have a member-ab list.  It's either public or private.