Re: First Draft of W3C version of URL Spec

On August 31, 2014 at 5:33:05 PM, Jeff Jaffe (jeff@w3.org) wrote:
> > I'm sorry that you view this as disrespect. I've expressed many
> times my views why this is not the case, but obviously I have not
> succeeded  in making my case to your satisfaction.

HTML aside, can you please agree that the W3C will not fork and republish anything else out of the *.spec.whatwg.org space? This include URL, XHR, Encoding, etc.

The Editors of those specs have already expressed that they do not wish for the W3C to fork their specs. Can the W3C please respect that?