Re: w3process-ISSUE-109 (Unreviewed Charter Extension): Should AC approval be required to extend a charter [Process Document]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 08:58:41 -0400
To: Revising W3C Process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>
On 8/19/14 8:59 AM, Revising W3C Process Community Group Issue Tracker
wrote:
> should we require an AC review or approval to extend a charter (sometimes, always, more than X amount of time)?

Seems like it would be mostly `make work` to have a formal AC review if
the length (of a WG's charter extension) is relatively short. As such, a
formal AC review of a charter extension should only be done if the
extension is on the long-ish side, say 6+ months.